Sunday, July 14, 2013

We Were Like Sun And Moon.




Round sunglasses: Romwe
Kuchi Necklace: Vintage via ASOS Marketplace
Vintage Cuff: Urban Outfitters (old)
Lace Crochet Top: Vintage via ASOS Marketplace
Sun And Moon Leggings: See You Monday
"Darcie" Boots: Dr. Martens
_
My first pictures with my new Canon EOS 600D and I love them. The quality is so much better. Here you can see some of my all time favorite pieces, unfortunately I don't wear the leggings that often the last weeks, because it's been way too hot outside. (I only wear shorts or skirts lately) I'm a huge fan of sun or moon prints and both in one piece is amazing. The other day I saw a sun/moon face as a decoration for home on eBay and I thought about getting it, I just love sun/moon or other night sky stuff haha. 
I also wear my Doc Martens "Darcie" boots for the very first time in a lookbook picture, they are so comfy and made for walking! Even though they got a heel you can walk in them for hours without hurting feet or getting blisters. As you all know I love tribal jewelry and I had to get this necklace. The so called "Kuchi" jewelry has become one of my favorite kinds. It's not that expensive, but very beautiful. Hope you like my look!

2 comments:

  1. The quality of your camera looks much better, the colors look even brighter!!! I really like your leggings <3_ <3 Btw I love all your looks! little rocker! <3<3

    ReplyDelete