Friday, August 22, 2014

Outfit: Final masquerade.


Crochet crop top: Somedays Lovin' via ASOS || Lace split maxi skirt: Romwe || Concho belt: Vintage found on eBay || Navajo rings and ethnic necklace: All vintage findings || Platform Heels: The White Pepper 

I wanted to shoot the outfit for such a long time, finally I can show it to you. Actually I've already owned most of the clothes I wear quite a long time like the crochet top I got around March. The only thing which I recently bought is my new stunning necklace from a secondhand website. It's really indian arts looking what I love! The white crochet bralet is probably the most beautiful crop top I have in my wardrobe, it's perfect for summer and can also be dressed down. The whole outfit is quite bohemian chic, also probably darker than my usual boho looks. Sometimes I love to get totally dressed up even if I usually wear more laid-back outfits like my favorite combo: kimono-tee-shorts-booties you know. Even if maybe it's not obvious at first, the skirt can be worn in so many ways. I already have so many ideas how to combine it with my beloved flannels, some tights and to grunge it up in autumn. Hope you all have an awesome weekend even if the weather isn't very 'summer like' at all at the moment (at least here in Germany…). xx












No comments:

Post a Comment