Friday, May 8, 2015

Outfit: Where are you now that I need ya.


Tie Dye Kimono & western boots: Urban Outfitters || Crochet crop top & compass necklace: Nasty Dress || Concho belt: Vintage

High summer here I am waiting for you! Crop tops are the perfect solution for being prepared when the weather heats up - there's no better feeling when you feel the hot breeze on your skin again and swirl around in your favorite flowy kimonos. I'm really excited about this cute crop top I received from NastyDress! Its gorgeous light khaki color matches perfectly with one of my favorite kimonos with a tie dye pattern and loads fringing. I think small necklaces look best together with crop tops like this one, so I layered my hamsa hand and compass pendant. I didn't want the look to be too dark but still muted, so I went for my washed grey high waisted denim shorts instead of black ones. 

The week has been super interesting, I traveled to Heidelberg two times! It's a beautiful and almost fairytale-looking city here in Germany. I'm glad I could enjoy the early summer beginning in this way, I always love seeing new places and new people.
Love x 











No comments:

Post a Comment