Monday, December 7, 2015

Outfit: You keep me rockin', baby, then you keep me stolen.



Fringed jacket: NewDress || Trapeze slip dress: Dressin || Squash Blossom necklace & indian silk scarf: Vintage || Cowboy Boots: Gamloong

"Traversed the planet when heaven sent me. 
I saw the kings who rule them all Still by the firelight and purple moonlight. 
I hear the rested rivers call
And the wind is crying, from a love that won't grow cold 
My lover, she is lying, on the dark side of the globe 
If we could just join hands... 
If we could just join hands... 
If we could just join hands... 

You got me rockin' when I ought to be a-rollin'
 Darlin', tell me, darlin', which way to go 
You keep me rockin', baby, then you keep me stolen 
Won't you tell me, darlin', which way to go... that's right" - (The Rover - Led Zeppelin)

Starting the week with one of my favorite songs of all time and this 70s inspired boho/ slightly western chic look. 
I received this suedette fringe jacket and the lace slip dress at almost the same time and it immediately came to my mind that they would look perfectly together. Brown suede in combination with white lacey pieces always rocks! For the accessories I went for my beloved Squash Blossom necklace I got from my mum in the past, an indian silk scarf I bought at the market last year and my favorite brown cowboy boots. 











1 comment:

  1. Du siehst umwerfend aus in dem Kleid!!:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete