Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Outfit: It's all happening.


Velvet paisley afghan coat: Biba (vintage via eBay) || Lacey embroidered mesh top: ASOS marketplace (old) || Velvet burnout leggings: Urban Outfitters (old) || Platform boots: Vagabond

This look is very inspired by my favorite movie Almost Famous, because Penny Lane wore a very similar coat in many scenes - it's the most divine vintage coat I've ever gotten my hands on. I had been searching for this stunning Biba coat a very long time until I found it used on eBay by chance - I'm so lucky I could get it. The green/red retro paisley print on a very soft velvet in combination with the faux fur details is simply perfection. It will never ever leave my wardrobe! I combined it with a delicate lace top and a pair of burnout grey velvet leggings I bought both some years ago - I think they match perfectly. I added some indian silver jewelry and platform boots to complete the look - it's been my favorite winter look lately!
Love x













2 comments:

  1. Hallo liebe Tessa,
    herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
    Alles Gute und Liebe, auf das sich alle deine Wünsche und Träume erfüllen im neuen Lebensjahr!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete