Friday, April 22, 2016

Outfit: Acid Hologram.


Crochet insert long blouse: Romwe || Faux leather shorts: old (similar on ASOS) || Ethnic necklaces: Vintage & Forever 21 || Concho belt: Vintage via eBay || Platform Boots: Vagabond 

For this Friday I have a festival look again - it includes some my favorite fabrics: leather & crochet (which match very well!). On top of that I think light pink can't look better with any other color than black. The combo is actually very 'cute' looking but with a Rock 'n' Roll twist thanks to leather shorts and my favorite concho belt. I received this blush colored longline blouse from Romwe the other day and its button detailed front makes it possible to wear it open as a duster or closed as a blouse as I did here. It got some kind of lingerie vibe which I always love - it's so flowy and soft! 

... Btw have you already listened to the new Deftones album called "Gore"? I chose the song "Acid Hologram" of the new record for my title. Deftones has been one of my favorite bands for more than 6 years now and their latest album is definitely no disappointment - it's even become one of my favorites! They have a different and unique sound and if you're into alternative or rock music in general, you'll love it. 
Have an awesome weekend, lovers!

xx













1 comment:

  1. Und die Erfolgsgeschichte geht weiter! Wieder ein sehr schönere Post mit Shorts. Die Farbgestaltung des Outfits gefällt mir auch sehr gut. Im Grunde sind es ja nur zwei Farben, schwarz und, ich sage mal, ein Hautton. Das Schwarz Deiner Haare, der Ledershorts und der Schuhe bilden sozusagen drei Fixpunkte, oben mitte und unten im Outfit. Die hellen Farbtöne geben dann den füllenden Kontrast für den Look. Die Long Blouse fliest an Dir sozusagen herunter und lockert den Umriss des Outfits auf, sie bildet sozusagen eine fließende Verlängerung Deiner Haare. Ich bin wirklich begeistert!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete