Friday, August 12, 2016

Outfit: The journey is the destination.


Crochet vest: Little store in my hometown (old) || Printed indian blouse: Urban Outfitters || Fringed shorts: H&M || Cactus Rose Boots: Spell Designs

When it comes to blouses my favorites are always those with 70s inspired indian prints and flowy fit. This blouse I bought at Urban Outfitters a few months ago looks more like a very old piece directly from the vintage shop. I loved its warm brown color in combination with the light blue floral print, it's not too bright and more muted which I love. Here I went for a very comfortable combination and decided to wear it with my fringed jacquard shorts, a crochet vest and my western boots. My jewelry consists of indian, afghan and biker style pieces and they all match perfectly. That spiked cuff is actually an ethnic kuchi piece from an afghan tribe, it's so beautifiul and I've been owning it for many years now. 
Hugs x












1 comment: