Monday, September 5, 2016

Outfit: All we need is faith, faith is all we need.


Floral embroidered blouse: Romwe || Leather shorts: old, similar on eBay || Platform boots: Vagabond (on Zalando) || Studded fringed suede vest: ASOS || Jewelry & western belt: Vintage

Starting the week with a western inspired Rock 'n' Roll look with lots of embroidery, leather and fringe. I received this gorgeous embroidered blouse from Romwe last week and I immediately got the idea to wear it with leather. I wanted to keep the rest black with some highlights just like studs and tassels. My loyal followers probably all know my fringe suede vest which I already wore many many times before in outfit posts, it's such a versatile piece which matches all my blouses or dresses. 

Love xx













1 comment:

  1. Leder steht Dir wirklich gut. Die Weste und die Shorts dominieren farblich mit ihren Schwarz das Outfit und die Bluse hellt es mit ihren roten Blümchen auf. Stark!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete