Monday, June 19, 2017

Outfit: Hey ah na na innocence is over.


Grey army shirt: Zara || Led Zeppelin shirt: Topshop || Leather skirt: Rat and Boa || Round Metal Sunglasses: Ray Ban || Jewelry: Vintage || Boots: Vagabond

To be honest this look is probably in my Top 20 of favorite looks I've posted so far during like the last 4-5 years. It pretty much sums up all my favorite styles, it's a rock chic/grunge/boho combo and goes at any occasion. If it's just a normal trip to the city or in the evening at a party or a rock show, it's so versatile. I'm wearing my favorite leather skirt, some leather platform boots and combined those with my Led Zeppelin vintage look shirt and a relaxed army shirt. Grey / black is such a nice combo and you can easily bring some highlight to the outfit with a printed band tee. 

Love x






1 comment:

  1. Der Leder-Rock steht Dir aber auch wirklich gut:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete